Stenerson Lumber is proud to announce their Spring Education Series will kick off in January. Four double-duty sessions are planned; double the knowledge, double the fun!
January 24th and 25th: Expanded Foam and DuPont Products
February 7th and 13th: Versetta Stone and Diablo Blades
March 14th and 15th: Vector Windows and LP SmartTrim
April 11th and 12th: Armadillo Decking and Westbury Rail
These sessions are not only open to contractors and their crews, but anyone who is interested in the products or their applications. Attendees will enjoy refreshments during the sessions as well as special discounts or rebates on certain products. These sessions are not accredited for contractor Continuing Education Units (CEU’s).
Our first session, focusing on Expanded Foam and DuPont weatherization products will include:
- Learn the differences between expanded foam (EPS) and extruded foam (XPS) – AND SAVE MONEY!
- EPS appilications (under slab, inside/outside foundation, shallow foundation assembly, sheathing, and many more)
- Residential and commercial code compliance
- Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF) basics
- ICF usage in shallow foundations in conjunction with flat EPS
- Discover how Tyvek improves the energy efficiency and performance of the entire building envelope
- Window and door flashing techniques
- Best practices for superior protection from water and air infiltration
- New Product Intro – Be the first to see this new product fresh from the DuPont national sales meeting
Join us for one of three sessions:
Thursday, January 24th at 8:00 AM at the Holiday Inn in Detroit Lakes
Friday, January 25th at 7:00 AM at Stenerson Lumber in Fergus Falls
Friday, January 25th at 2:30 PM at Stenerson Lumber in Moorhead
Please let us know if you have any questions about these and any future sessions.