Spring Education Series for 2019 Set
Stenerson Lumber is proud to announce their Spring Education Series will kick off in January. Four double-duty sessions are planned; double the knowledge, double the fun!
January 24th and 25th: Expanded Foam and DuPont Products
February 7th and 13th: Versetta Stone and Diablo Blades
March 15th and 21st: Vector Windows and LP SmartTrim
April 11th and 12th: Armadillo Decking and Westbury Rail
These sessions are not only open to contractors and their crews, but anyone who is interested in the products or their applications. Attendees will enjoy refreshments during the sessions as well as special discounts or rebates on certain products. These sessions are not accredited for contractor Continuing Education Units (CEU’s).
Thank you to those that have attended our first few sessions! We appreciate your attendance!
Our fourth session, will focus on Armadillo Decking and Westbury Rail:
- Discover the Armadillo Lifestyle line of composite decking and accessories.
- Discuss the origin of this eco-friendly product made in MN.
- Learn installation best practices and after-care recommendations for Armadillo decking.
- Discover the complete Westbury product line.
- Browse the multitude of profiles, options, and finishes of the rail systems.
- Learn installation best practices, tips, and techniques for the aluminum rail system.
Join us for one of three sessions:
Thursday, April 11th at 8:00 AM at Stenerson Lumber in Detroit Lakes
Friday, April 12th at 7:00 AM at Stenerson Lumber in Fergus Falls
Friday, April 12th at 2:30 PM at Stenerson Lumber in Moorhead
Please let us know if you have any questions about these and any future sessions.