Work With Us
Do you value consistency, character, competency, and care? Are you looking to join a dedicated team helping build our communities through providing the highest quality building materials and customer service? If so, our Employment Application is available for download below:
Since 1889, Stenerson Lumber has been committed to Business on the Level, striving for the utmost customer service and company communication through competency, character, consistency, and care.
We are committed to achieve the utmost in customer service and communication with our customers and co-workers. We do this through raising our level of competency, our display of character, our accountability through consistency, and our depth of care. Of these core values, we will not compromise.
- Paid Vacation & Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteerism Leave
- Low-Deductible Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Flexible Benefits (Café) Plan
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- AFLAC (Accident, Cancer, Disability Supplemental Insurance)
- 401k Tax Deferred Retirement Savings Plan and/or Roth 401k
- Sales Incentive Bonuses
- Product Discounts
- Employee Education & Training Reimbursement
Click the button below to view a brief outline of our Employee Benefits Program.
Please consult the Stenerson Lumber Employee Handbook for specific information and eligibility requirements.
Sorry, there are no openings at this time. Please check back often.