Administrative Assistant - Full-Time
Our Corporate Office is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for a Monday-Friday position. Office hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
This position is provided with a competitive wage and full-time benefits.
- Reconciliation and approval of supply invoices to purchase orders.
- Entering, filing, and payment of accounts payable invoices.
- Receptionist duties, including answering phones, greeting visitors, and out-going mail.
- Accounts receivable duties including entering payments, deposits, and customer statements.
- Assist in preparation of daily journal entries.
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials as needed.
- General office maintenance, supply orders, etc.
- High school diploma or GED from accredited school system or program.
- AAS, BA, or BS in accounting, business, or related field.
- 2 or more years of experience in office setting.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Work in an office setting with 80-90% of time spent at computer terminal.
- These physical requirements must be met with or without accommodation.
- Maintain positive attitude and outstanding customer service.
- Communicate effectively through email, phone, and in-person conversations.
- Basic arithmetic skills to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Basic computer skills including email, web-browsers, word processing, and spreadsheet programs.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be detail oriented and have superior listening skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and enforce those priorities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to uphold and embody the Company’s Core Values: Competency, Character, Consistency, and Care.
- Applicant must be able to perform these basic skills at time of employment.